OMAHA, Neb. -- A Nebraska state epidemiologist said there was no evidence of improper handling at the retail stores which had sold ground beef contaminated by E. coli in Nebraska in April. teen cases were attributed to undercooking of the ground meat and three were attributed to exposure to other infected individuals. The product had been sold at four Baker's Supermarkets here and one Super Saver store owned by B&R Stores, Lincoln, Neb.
REGISTER TO VIEW THIS ARTICLE - Register for a Free Account
Why Register for FREE?
Registering for content on Supermarket News will give you INSTANT access to invaluable articles and media content that industry professionals rely on. You will have access to our special reports, feature articles, and industry analysis. It’s FREE, easy and quick. What are you waiting for! In addition you will also receive a complimentary copy of SN's salary survey sent to you by email.
Attention Paid Print Subscribers: While you have already been granted free access to SN we ask that you register now. We promise it will only take a few minutes! Or visit your profile and add your print magazine account number and zip code.