Association of Coupon Professionals Couponing 101\102 Regional Workshop
The Association of Coupon Professionals in support of its mission to provide an industry forum that fosters expertise, education, and leadership that enriches the development, distribution, and redemption of coupons, ensuring they remain a viable sales and marketing tool provides the Coupon 101\102 education workshop. The workshop reviews all aspects of the couponing industry in an informative and interactive format designed for individuals new to couponing, or those who need an update and refresher course. Presenters are industry experts who can answer all your couponing questions.
- Follow the path of a coupon from the time it is issued through redemption, financial settlement and reporting with a detailed review of all the functions in the process.
- Learn how the transition to the new GS1Databar coupon barcode impacts you and it’s benefits
- Learn from a manufacturer’s perspective about internal controls you can implement, and effective coupon program management.
- Workshop breakout sessions will provide details on family codes and barcodes, and how to plan an effective coupon
- An open interactive session enabling you to get answers to all your coupon questions.
901 N Fairfax St
Alexandria, Virginia 22314