Supermarket News is broadcasting video interviews from FMI2012 today, and they'll continue to be available online after the show. Watch these important discussions with industry personalities:
- Fred Morganthall, president and COO, Harris Teeter Supermarkets, and chairman, FMI
- Darryl Fitzgerald, CEO, Homeland Stores
- Harriet Hentges, VP, corporate responsibility, Ahold USA
- Laura Sturdevant, director of product development, private brands, Walgreens
- Neil Golub, chairman, Price Chopper Supermarkets, and chairman, FMI2012
- Tom Stenzel, president and CEO, United Fresh Produce Association
- Sheila Laing, VP, HR, Hy-Vee
- Rudy Dory, owner and founder, Newport Avenue Market
- Chef Andre Nowading, executive chef, Kroger Marketplace store, Farragut, Tenn.
SN Editor-in-Chief David Orgel and Supermarket Guru and SN contributing editor Phil Lempert conducted the interviews.
The FMI2012 videos are sponsored by 1010data | Crunch Pak | Well-Pict Berries