SEA CLIFF, N.Y. — A lawsuit has been filed against Robert’s American Gourmet Food on behalf of a Valparaiso, Ind., couple whose 18-month-old son reportedly became ill with a salmonella infection in May after eating the company’s Veggie Booty snacks. On June 28, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration warned consumers not to eat Veggie Booty due to possible salmonella contamination. The FDA warning was based on more than 50 reports of gastrointestinal illness across 17 states, beginning in ...

REGISTER TO VIEW THIS ARTICLE - Register for a Free Account

Why Register for FREE?

Registering for content on Supermarket News will give you INSTANT access to invaluable articles and media content that industry professionals rely on. You will have access to our special reports, feature articles, and industry analysis. It’s FREE, easy and quick.  What are you waiting for! In addition you will also receive a complimentary copy of SN's salary survey sent to you by email.
 

Click here to read the FAQ page if you have any questions (opens in a new window)
 

Attention Paid Print Subscribers:  While you have already been granted free access to SN we ask that you register now. We promise it will only take a few minutes! Or visit your profile and add your print magazine account number and zip code.

Already registered? here.