CHPA's 2013 Annual Executive Conference
Business executives across the globe are sharpening their focus on consumers—what are their needs and demands? What drives their purchases and preferences? And in a world filled with real-time, relentless communications, how do you effectively break through the noise to reach your consumer?
At CHPA’s 2013 Annual Executive Conference (AEC), Monday, March 11 – Wednesday, March 13 in Naples, Fla., bring your senior management team and discover new ways to customize your consumer-centric strategy.
Hear from top business and government authorities on the latest developments in consumer healthcare including:
- How to meet the demands of the savvy consumer and connect your brand in a meaningful way
- How to take advantage of future trends and shifting dynamics in the OTC marketplace
- How to engage the Hispanic consumer demographic through compelling messages and targeted marketing strategies
- How to prepare your company for changes in the OTC regulatory environment
- How the post-election political landscape will affect OTCs, your bottomline, and your customers
At the 2013 AEC, take advantage of connecting with senior consumer healthcare executives from across the country, understand how the evolving consumer will shape the future of your brand’s success, and realize your best-in-class customer strategy.
2600 Tiburon Dr
Naples, Florida 34109