Dairy-Deli-Bake Seminar & Expo
IDDBA's Dairy-Deli-Bake is the largest show in the world serving these categories. It's also the most focused show because it only targets the serious buyers, merchandisers, and executives who have a shared passion for food. The 1,500 booth expo features a 10,000 sq. ft. retail merchandising center with hot new products, innovative merchandising ideas, and action themes. The face-to-face aspect of this event brings 8,000 key players together to build relationships, sell and buy new products and services, and learn new tactics and strategies from the amazing speaker lineup. Whether you're an exhibitor or attendee, the investment is returned many times over through strategic information, important networking, and competitive insight.
- Sarah Palin, The Heart of a Rogue Trailblazer
- Jeremy Gutsche, How to Make Your Brand Matter by Exploiting Chaos and Unlocking “Cool”
- Jim Carroll, The New Normal: Innovation, Hyper-niching, and Transformative Change
- Adrian Slywtozky, DEMAND: Creating What People Want Before They Know They Want It
- Jane Buckingham, Understanding the Next Generation
- Terry Bradshaw, Personal Power to the Max
- Harold Lloyd, How Strong is Your Magnetic Field? The Craveability Factor
- John Pinette, Get Outa the Line!
- Steve Beekhuizen, Are Supermarkets the New Restaurants?
- Carol Christison, Leading the Food Parade: Consumers, Trends, and New Products
900 Convention Center Blvd.
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130