Dairy Forum 2014
Year after year, the leaders across the U.S. dairy industry have laid the groundwork that allowed us to innovate, succeed and grow. Today we are leveraging that legacy to forge a future that is filled with enormous opportunity and unlimited potential.
In Palm Desert, California this January, we will celebrate our impressive legacy and come together to help forge our future growth. At Dairy Forum 2014, we will:
- Hear an insider’s view of what it takes for the U.S. to compete in the global marketplace when we welcome Ambassador Ron Kirk, former U.S. Trade Representative, to the Chairman’s Lecture.
- Examine how macroeconomics, demographic shifts and global events will affect commodity values in the years ahead.
- Listen to “Supermarket Guru” Phil Lempert explain what consumers want and how the latest food trends are shaping the marketplace.
- Discuss the 2014 political environment with pundit Charlie Cook, and find out which issues will have the most impact on the mid-term elections.
- Connect with the leaders who are shaping the future of our industry.
IDFA's annual Dairy Forum has become the premier meeting place for dairy leaders. From the educational sessions to the golf and tennis tournaments, Dairy Forum is the best networking event in the industry.
74-855 Country Club Drive
Palm Desert, California 92260