International Boston Seafood Show
The International Boston Seafood Show/Seafood Processing America is North America's largest seafood trade exposition. If you are a professional seafood buyer, you do not want to miss this event.
Meet face to face with suppliers
The exposition features approximately 1,000 exhibiting companies from over 40 countries. Exhibitors supply nearly every type of fish, seafood, and seafood-related product or service. Attend the International Boston Seafood Show/Seafood Processing America to find the following:
- Fresh fish and seafood
- Frozen fish and seafood
- Processed and packaged fish and seafood
- Processing and packaging equipment
- Freight forwarders and logistics services
- Seafood-industry service providers
Discover new products and latest trends to grow your business
- New Product Showcase: Find the newest seafood products available in North America
- Seafood Excellence Awards: Attend the awards ceremony to see this year's best new products
- Conference program: Learn about issues, new regulations, innovations, and trends from industry thought leaders
More than seafood
The International Boston Seafood Show/Seafood Processing America is co-located with the New England Food Show, the largest regional trade event serving buyers and suppliers in the foodservice and retail markets.
Attendees include owners, proprietors, executive purchasing managers, category managers, private label program buyers and equipment and packaging buyers from retail, foodservice, and other business categories.
415 Summer Street