ARLINGTON, Va. — Food Marketing Institute here is implementing a staff reorganization that will eliminate five positions but calls for the addition of several more, Leslie Sarasin, president and chief executive officer, told SN on Thursday.
Among those whose positions eliminated were Claudia Peters, group vice president of communications, marketing and social responsibility, and Bill Greer, director of communications.
Other positions eliminated included director of legislative and political affairs, director of wellness and public affairs, and manager of legal and regulatory affairs.
In addition, 14 staffers were promoted, including five senior members:
- Jennifer Hatcher was named senior vice president, government and public affairs. She had been group vice president, government and public affairs.
- Pat Walsh was named senior vice president, industry relations and education/research. He had been vice president, industry collaboration and education.
- Toni Mascaro was named vice president, convention and exhibit services. She had been senior director, convention services.
- Kathleen Thomas was named director of media relations. She had been manager of communications.
- Matt Grizzard was named director of membership. He had been manager of membership.
Read More of Today's Headlines