FORTH WORTH, Texas -- After at least ten people were hospitalized with botulism or suspected botulism, a salvage warehouse serving primarily low-income customers was closed by the Texas Department of Health, Austin, once it was discovered to be the common link among those who got sick from eating frozen chili purchased there. The U.S. Department of Agriculture issued notice on Sept. 3 that a Texas firm, Classic Foods, Fort Worth, had voluntarily recalled approximately 15,000 pounds of ...
REGISTER TO VIEW THIS ARTICLE - Register for a Free Account
Registering for content on Supermarket News will give youINSTANTaccess to invaluable articles and media content that industry professionals rely on. You will have access to our special reports, feature articles, and industry analysis. It’sFREE, easy and quick. What are you waiting for!In addition you will also receive complimentary access to the SN salary survey data tables.
Attention Paid Print Subscribers: While you have already been grantedfreeaccess to SNwe ask that youregister now.We promise it will only take a few minutes! Or visit your profile and add your print magazine account number and zip code.