MIAMI -- Shoppers at the Miami Division of Publix Super Markets gave just over $1 million during a recent Food For All fund-raising event. After costs, 90% of the contributions will go to more than 35 local charities. The remaining 10% is used to fund Food For All's anti-hunger programs. "This campaign brings our associates and customers together to support an excellent cause," said Bill Fauerbach, vice president, operations, Publix's Miami Division. For more information about Food For ...

REGISTER TO VIEW THIS ARTICLE - Register for a Free Account

Why Register for FREE?

Registering for content on Supermarket News will give you INSTANT access to invaluable articles and media content that industry professionals rely on. You will have access to our special reports, feature articles, and industry analysis. It’s FREE, easy and quick.  What are you waiting for! In addition you will also receive a complimentary copy of SN's salary survey sent to you by email.
 

Click here to read the FAQ page if you have any questions (opens in a new window)
 

Attention Paid Print Subscribers:  While you have already been granted free access to SN we ask that you register now. We promise it will only take a few minutes! Or visit your profile and add your print magazine account number and zip code.

Already registered? here.