Lysol is the most recognized cleaning-product brand in North America, according to Brandpoll, an affiliate of Brand Institute, a Miami-based consulting firm. with 9%, followed by Mr. Clean (8%) and Windex (7%). Rounding out the Top 10 were Ajax (5.1%), Comet (4.5%), Formula 409 (4.2%), Pine-Sol (4.1%), Tide (3.4%) and Dow (1.9%). In total, 112 different brands were listed. The Top 5 accounted for 42% of all the responses, with the remaining 58% distributed among the other 107 brands.

REGISTER TO VIEW THIS ARTICLE - Register for a Free Account

WhyRegisterfor FREE?

Salary Survey 2015

Registering for content on Supermarket News will give youINSTANTaccess to invaluable articles and media content that industry professionals rely on. You will have access to our special reports, feature articles, and industry analysis. It’sFREE, easy and quick. What are you waiting for!In addition you will also receive complimentary access to the SN salary survey data tables.

Click here to read the FAQ page if you have any questions (opens in a new window)

Attention Paid Print Subscribers: While you have already been grantedfreeaccess to SNwe ask that youregister now.We promise it will only take a few minutes! Or visit your profile and add your print magazine account number and zip code.

Already registered? here.