The booths at Fresh Summit can be pretty wild. I spotted not one, not two, but three food trucks this year. I can’t be certain there weren’t more.
Here are some of the most intricate and unique booths I saw at this year’s show.
1. A race track using cars with Idaho potatoes strapped on top. See below:
2. A mariachi band in the Mexico section of the floor.
3. An actual rotating and functioning fountain display at Dole.
4. A chocolate fountain.
5. A gourmet style mini veggie sandwich and Brussels sprouts at Ocean Mist.
6. A magician at the Stemilt booth. He stole my watch in his act. (And gave it back again.)
Go to the Fresh Summit landing page for moreblog posts, galleries and news.