BENTONVILLE, Ark. -- Contrary to reports published earlier this week, Eduardo Castro-Wright is not leaving his post as chief executive officer of the U.S. division of Wal-Mart Stores here, he told a meeting of store managers yesterday in Kansas City, Mo., a spokeswoman for the chain told SN. “There was no truth to any of it, and it was inaccurate reporting on behalf of Advertising Age,” she said Castro-Wright told the store managers, referring to a report by the magazine on Tuesday that he ...
REGISTER TO VIEW THIS ARTICLE - Register for a Free Account
Registering for content on Supermarket News will give youINSTANTaccess to invaluable articles and media content that industry professionals rely on. You will have access to our special reports, feature articles, and industry analysis. It’sFREE, easy and quick. What are you waiting for!In addition you will also receive complimentary access to the SN salary survey data tables.
Attention Paid Print Subscribers: While you have already been grantedfreeaccess to SNwe ask that youregister now.We promise it will only take a few minutes! Or visit your profile and add your print magazine account number and zip code.