Data: North America Location: Dallas Top Executive: Joe DePinto, president, CEO Corporate/Franchise Stores: 6,052 Sales in $ Billions: 14.7 est. Date FY Ended: 12/31/07 Parent Company: Seven & I Holdings Co. Website: www.7-eleven.com Overview Merchandise at 7-Eleven accounts for approximately 60% of total sales, and gasoline accounts for the other 40%. 7-Eleven operates 5,590 stores in the U.S. and 462 in Canada. All stores in Canada and 30% of those in the U.S. are ...
REGISTER TO VIEW THIS ARTICLE - Register for a Free Account
Registering for content on Supermarket News will give youINSTANTaccess to invaluable articles and media content that industry professionals rely on. You will have access to our special reports, feature articles, and industry analysis. It’sFREE, easy and quick. What are you waiting for!In addition you will also receive a complimentary copy of SN's salary survey sent to you by email.
Attention Paid Print Subscribers: While you have already been grantedfreeaccess to SNwe ask that youregister now.We promise it will only take a few minutes! Or visit your profile and add your print magazine account number and zip code.