Data: North America Location: Dallas Top Executive: Joe DePinto, president and CEO Corporate/Franchise Stores: 6,142 Sales in $ Billions: 17.0 est. Date FY Ended: 12/31/08 Parent Company: Seven & I Holdings Co. Website: Footnotes Merchandise at 7-Eleven accounts for approximately 60% of total sales; gasoline accounts for the other 40%. Of 5,680 stores in the U.S. and 462 in Canada, all locations in Canada and approximately 25% in the U.S. are ...

REGISTER TO VIEW THIS ARTICLE - Register for a Free Account

WhyRegisterfor FREE?

Salary Survey 2015

Registering for content on Supermarket News will give youINSTANTaccess to invaluable articles and media content that industry professionals rely on. You will have access to our special reports, feature articles, and industry analysis. It’sFREE, easy and quick. What are you waiting for!In addition you will also receive complimentary access to the SN salary survey data tables.

Click here to read the FAQ page if you have any questions (opens in a new window)

Attention Paid Print Subscribers: While you have already been grantedfreeaccess to SNwe ask that youregister now.We promise it will only take a few minutes! Or visit your profile and add your print magazine account number and zip code.

Already registered? here.