7-Eleven's headquarters location, top executive, number of corporate stores, sales and website, as reported in SN's 2010 Top 75, plus links to other 7-Eleven stories.
Data: North America
- Location: Dallas
- Top Executive: Joe DePinto, president and CEO
- Corporate/Franchise Stores: 6,123
- Sales in $ Billions: 17.5 est.
- Date FY Ended: 12/31/09
- Parent Company: Seven & I Holdings Co.
- Website: www.7-eleven.com
- Footnotes: Of the sales total, approximately 91% comes from the U.S. and 9% from Canada. Merchandise at 7-Eleven accounts for approximately 64% of total sales; gasoline accounts for the other 34%. U.S. merchandise sales account for approximately 90% of the 2009 total, with Canadian sales accounting for the other 10%. Of 5,659 stores in the U.S. and 464 in Canada, all locations in Canada and approximately 21% in the U.S. are corporate-owned, with the balance of the U.S. stores franchised.