United Fresh 2014
United Fresh 2014 is the must-attend destination for the fresh produce industry. Co-located with FMI Connect 2014, the United Fresh trade show will bring together the retail and fresh produce industries, offering retail and produce executives unprecedented value in the opportunity to connect with customers and industry counterparts.
Register today for United Fresh 2014 and join buyers and sellers in an incomparable fresh foods marketing and learning forum, including more than 900 trade show exhibitors; supermarket, restaurant and produce business leaders and the largest gathering anywhere of new tools and technologies in food safety, packaging and distribution for the fresh supply chain.
The trade show will feature the Fresh Marketplace expo, full of innovative fresh produce marketers, the FreshTech Expo, showcasing leading tools and technology for the fresh produce processing and packing industries, a food safety and traceability pavilion featuring industry solutions and our popular business suites for driving valuable conversations right on the show floor.
United Fresh 2014 will feature:
- Over 800,000 square feet of exhibits covering the fresh produce and food retail industries
- Over 15,000 retail and produce executive attendees
- Over 900 exhibitors showcasing the latest innovations in fresh produce, value-added processing, and the broader food industry marketplace
- Over 100 hours of educational programming driving the buyers and industry leaders you want to see
- An ideal location for a major industry gathering, with frequent flights from around the country to Chicago in just two hours.