Joe Sheridan, president and COO, Wakefern Food Corp., and chairman of the National Grocers Association, in this video interview says the National Grocers Association is important because “there will always be a need for entrepreneurs to come together to discuss the issues as they see them, not as the world sees them.” He says the NGA is “based on a family business model, based on entrepreneurship, and has a community feeling that is passion, that is value driven.” The interview was conducted by SN Editor-in-Chief David Orgel and Supermarket Guru Phil Lempert for SN’s 2013 NGA Show video series.
- Peter Larkin, president and CEO, NGA
- Rich Niemann, president and CEO, Niemann Foods
- Lisa Walsh, vice president of strategic transformation and customer management, PepsiCo
- Chris Coborn, president and CEO, Coborn’s
- Brandon Scholz, president and CEO, Wisconsin Grocers Association
SN Total Access: NGA Show articles, awards, videos