Brandon Scholz, president and CEO, Wisconsin Grocers Association, in this video interview says his state’s retailers and independents have been “very aggressive in the last couple of years in maintaining their posture in the grocery business” while “reinventing their business” through remodels, new stores and other ways. He is interviewed by SN Editor-in-Chief David Orgel for SN’s 2013 NGA Show video series.
- Peter Larkin, president and CEO, NGA
- Rich Niemann, president and CEO, Niemann Foods
- Joe Sheridan, president and COO, Wakefern Food Corp.
- Lisa Walsh, vice president of strategic transformation and customer management, PepsiCo
- Chris Coborn, president and CEO, Coborn’s
SN Total Access: NGA Show articles, awards, videos